Saturday, November 22, 2008

PANDREA SNYDER LOVES AKEELAH AND THE BEE



NJ: Hi Andrea, how are you this afternoon?

PS: Doing pretty well, thanks...

NJ: Well im glad to hear it! I really am. How many Coors Lite could you drink in the space of an hour without getting sleepy?

PS: I have a lot of fine lines so i think i could drink four.

NJ: Well you're a little baby, aren't you?

PS: Nick!

CW: What kind of Lite beer do you prefer?

PS: I had a Michelob Ultra light recently and it was disgusting.

CW: Can't get no bladder buzz with that shit!

NJ: OK, getting serious now: What is your five year plan?

PS: Nick, I really don't know. I'm feeling put on the spot here. Hmmm lets see. Maybe leave... wait no i can't say that!

CW: (CARY BURPS LOUDLY)

PS: Maybe move back to the burbs, pop out a few kids (LAUGHS/CHORTLES) I also really want to act. I wanna DANCE.

CW: BORING!

PS: Oh and marry John Starks.PS BIGGIE RULES JOHN STARKS IS MY BEEF GOD.

CW: Andrea...

PS: I gotta wrap this up I'm feeling nauseous.

NJ: Fair enough.

Shannen Doherty: She's ruining my life!

No comments: